by Lucy - December 7, 2016
Things to do in Broward County with the time you saved by hiring Maid in Broward.
Living in sunny South Florida has plenty of perks, but where to start?! We came up with a few ideas on ways to begin enjoying all the best things Broward County has to offer.
- Finally take a well-deserved beach day. It’s a shame how little south Floridians take advantage of the beautiful beaches right in our back yard!
- Go shopping! We are home to some of the best shopping centers in the nation!
- There’s no beating Sawgrass Mills Shopping Mall’s miles of stores, there is truly something for everyone. For high end shopping Aventura Mall has everything your heart could desire. Gulf Stream shopping center is always a homemaker’s favorite, equipped with every popular home decor store and the delicious restaurants are a must!
- Coming home to a neat and tidy home will make you purchases that much more of an exciting edition to you life and home.
- Get Wild! There are only one Everglades on this planet, and we are living right next to it! Check out Everglades Holiday Park for thrilling airboat rides, learn about the plant and animal species we share our home with, and enjoy fishing, biking, boating, and numerous other nature activities! While you getting your hands dirty in ‘the swamp, your home is getting clean.